Accidents can happen at any time in Norwalk. Some people are hurt by slipping and falling in grocery stores or restaurants. Others are struck while crossing East Main Street or driving down Benedict Avenue. These accidents often happen in a split second, and victims don’t know what went wrong.
At Groth & Associates, our Norwalk, OH personal injury lawyers can help accident victims determine if they have a legitimate legal claim. Obtaining compensation isn’t easy. While you recover from painful injuries, we can gather necessary evidence and negotiate a settlement on your behalf. Contact us today to speak with a Norwalk, OH personal injury attorney.
Our Personal Injury Experience
We have helped men and women injured in a variety of accidents, but we have especially deep experience with:
- Car accidents: Cars can crash anywhere—on the highway, in parking lots, or even in driveways. Our lawyers can assist anyone hurt in a collision, including hit and runs and drunk driving accidents.
- Truck accidents. Commercial trucks pull into Norwalk all the time, and they cause serious injuries when they collide. We can sue a trucker, trucking company, or other entity for the crash.
- Motorcycle crashes. Motorcyclists are vulnerable in wrecks because they are so exposed. We can seek compensation when a negligent driver or hazardous road causes an accident.
- Dog bites and attacks. Dog owners are liable when their animals attack innocent people. But obtaining fair compensation is a challenge.
- Workplace accidents. Thousands of people are injured each year on the job. When the injuries are serious, workers might miss work and need benefits. Ohio’s workers’ compensation system provides medical and wage loss benefits for workers.
- Medical errors. Medical professionals must follow the correct standard of care and do their jobs competently. We have helped those injured by medication errors, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, and other mistakes.
- Wrongful deaths. Unfortunately, many accidents lead to death. Ohio gives family members a right to seek compensation by filing a wrongful death claim.
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
Compensation for Your Injuries
Groth & Associates has fought for fair compensation for our clients. Many of them are struggling with fractures, head injuries, or back injuries which cause intense pain. It is not unusual for them to be in the hospital recovering when they call us.
As part of a settlement, we might seek compensation for:
- Medical care
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
We carefully gather evidence so we can make a compelling case for maximum compensation. You can help your attorney by preserving medical bills and receipts, along with other evidence like paystubs. In general, someone with serious bodily injuries usually qualifies for more compensation than someone with temporary pain.
We also will consider your own contributory fault, which could lower the amount you take home. In some cases, your negligence might prevent you from bringing a lawsuit in court altogether.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
Our Norwalk, OH Personal Injury Lawyers Are Affordable
Groth & Associates represents personal injury clients on contingency. You will never pay attorneys’ fees unless we win your case. It is that simple. To find out if we can help, contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Words from our clients
Stevin is by far the best Lawyer that I have encountered. He is professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I have lived out of the country for the past 5 years and anytime I needed legal assistance he has always been there for me as if I was next door. I would strongly recommend Stevin Groth no matter what the circumstances are. His dedication and attention to detail is what’s appreciated the most. Thanks for all that you have done and you will continue to do for me.
Stevin was very professional and got me the best possible outcome for my case. I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great quality lawyer.
I had the pleasure of working with Stevin Groth on a case. He went above and beyond what I expected. I expected the worst and he fought for me way better than anyone would have. Will use again if needed. Cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.