SKILLED IN CRIMINAL DEFENSE
In the United States, the Constitution provides those who are facing criminal charges the right to defend themselves against charges and the right to competent legal defense throughout the process. What’s more, someone who is charged with a crime in our country is presumed innocent until proven guilty. And, to “prove” someone guilty, the prosecution must offer evidence that proves the fact of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Such a standard can be more difficult to satisfy if a defendant is represented by a skilled, experienced, and aggressive criminal defense lawyer.
At the law office of Groth & Associates, our Fremont, OH criminal defense lawyers provide the quality legal defense services that those facing charges need and deserve. If you have been charged with a crime in our city, please reach out to our lawyers directly today to learn more about our legal services and how we can help.
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY IN FREMONT
If you are facing criminal charges, the decision to hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Fremont may be one of the best choices you ever make. Top reasons to work with a skilled attorney include:
- A conviction has serious penalties. Depending on the crime of which you’ve been accused, being convicted of that crime could have serious, long-term penalties. These penalties include jail or prison time and a large fine. You may also be asked to perform community service, serve a period of probation or parole, attend a mandatory education or rehabilitation classes, and more.
- A conviction will affect your life long-term. Know that when you are facing criminal charges and a conviction looks imminent, you’re not just going to be dealing with the penalties assessed under the law (prison time, fines, etc.); instead, you’ll also face a number of social and lifestyle consequences as a result of the conviction, too. For example, you may be barred from certain employment types, could have custody of your children revoked, and may be stigmatized by your community.
- Working with an attorney may improve your case outcome. While there is no guarantee that working with an attorney will result in a conviction of innocence, working with an attorney generally does improve the outcome of your case. An attorney will know how to file motions to suppress certain evidence types, will be able to gather evidence to defend you against the prosecution’s claims, and can advise you regarding whether or not negotiating a plea bargain is advised. Working with an attorney could result in dropped charges, reduced charges, a less harsh sentence, or a court finding of your innocence.
- You’ll be more informed when you choose professional legal representation. The criminal defense process can be extremely complex and complicated, and you may be feeling overwhelmed and uncertain as you navigate the process. Working with an attorney can add clarity – your attorney will serve as a guide who is well-equipped to represent you throughout the process and ensure that you understand everything you need to know.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE PRACTICE AREAS
At Groth & Associates, our Fremont, OH criminal defense lawyers are prepared to provide you with the level of representation that you deserve. We represent clients who are facing a wide range of charges, including:
- Violent crimes, including kidnapping, rape, and sexual assault, murder and manslaughter, assault and battery, and more;
- Felony crimes;
- Misdemeanor crimes;
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, and manufacture of a controlled substance;
- Traffic violations; and
- DUI/OVI offenses.
If you have been charged with a crime that you don’t see listed above, please call our law office directly to learn more about whether or not we are able to assist you.
WHY CHOOSE OUR FREMONT CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS?
Being charged with a crime may be one of the most terrifying things that you ever experience. If you are facing criminal charges and the penalties that accompany them should you be convicted, you want an attorney on your side who is really good at what they do. When you hire the law office of Groth & Associates, you can count on attorneys who:
- Have received numerous awards and accolades. Our attorneys have received recognition at the state and national levels for our superior legal services. Our awards and accolades include recognition from SuperLawyers, Avvo, the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Ratings, and more.
- Have decades of combined legal experience. With nine different attorneys comprising our firm–many of whom have been practicing for decades themselves–our law firm brings decades’ worth of combined legal experience to the table. What’s more, many of our attorneys are former prosecutors, which means that we know how prosecutors operate, what strategies they employ, and how to best defend you against a prosecutor’s tactics.
- Are responsive, accessible, and connected. We know how important it is to you that your attorney is available when you need them. We prioritize our clients and believe in a personalized approach to legal services. We are committed to remaining accessible and available, responding to you quickly when you reach out to us, and using modern technologies, such as texting, to keep in touch.
CONTACT GROTH & ASSOCIATES TODAYRequest a free consultation
CALL OUR EXPERIENCED FREMONT, OH CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS TODAY
If you have been charged with a crime, you have options and a path forward. We strongly recommend reaching out to a legal professional who can provide you with defense services as soon as possible after being arrested and charged – the longer you wait to call an attorney, the stronger the prosecution’s case against you may become. When you call our law firm, our Fremont, OH criminal defense lawyers will start working on your case immediately. We know how important it is that you get the quality of legal services that you deserve.
To learn more about our criminal defense services, please call our office directly, visit our law office in person, or send us a message using the online form on our website. We can travel to your location to provide legal services, including the place of your incarceration.
Words from our clients
Our experience with Attorney Stevin Groth was nothing short of life changing.
When we first contacted Mr. Groth, he gave us his cell phone number and we were able to directly contact him day or night. His knowledge of the Ohio judicial system was astounding. He handled all aspects of our case himself, never once handing off our case to jr. associates. Stevin had positive relationships with all the judges, district attorneys and court personal that we came in contact with. Stevin’s persuasive arguments on our son’s behalf cleared him of all charges. Because of Stevin’s abilities, our son is able to move forward with his life without the stigma of a criminal record. We could not recommend Stevin Groth more highly.
ALFRED & JENNIFER
Dan is an amazing attorney. He had my divorce finalized in a short period of time. A lot quicker than I thought it was going to be and for that I’m thankful! Dan knew exactly what he was talking about. Any questions I had Dan, and his assistant, Michelle was glad to answer. The outcome of my divorce was exactly what I was hoping for.
Allison Lawrence is the best lawyer I have hired.she was attentive when I presented my case to her & knew exactly how to handle it.very professional person when it comes to her job,also a humanitarian.Allison has given me great advice in a free consultation,as well as stood by side in court with chargers pending,of course she got the charges dismissed!!Great attorney,very dependable.in need of a lawyer,I highly recommend Allison Lawrence.