SKILLED IN CRIMINAL DEFENSE CASES
One of the most terrifying things that may ever happen to you might be being charged with a crime. When you face criminal charges, you face the risk of conviction. Depending on the details of the charges, a conviction could mean large fines, prison or jail time, and lost opportunities. At the law office of Growth & Associations, our Rossford criminal defense lawyer is here for you. If you are facing criminal charges in Rossford or the surrounding areas, call our team directly for the support and legal guidance you need.
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
YOUR RIGHTS WHEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME
When you are charged with a crime, you have certain rights. It is incredibly important that you understand these rights; if you don’t, you may jeopardize your future unknowingly. A few of the rights that you have during the criminal process include:
- The right to remain silent. Most people have heard of the right to remain silent—which is guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment—but don’t really know what it means. The right to remain silent means that you do not have to provide the police or the prosecution with any information that is self-incriminating.
- The right to due process. Another very important right during the criminal process is the right to due process. Essentially, this means that you have a right to have your case go through the proper channels and criminal process before you are found guilty. You also have the right to be assumed innocent until proven guilty, and the right to defend yourself against charges. This is very important!
- The right to legal counsel. In addition to the above two rights, you also have the right to legal counsel. What’s more, not only do you have the right to legal counsel, but the right to counsel from a competent legal professional.
You also have rights regarding the right to a trial, the right to be protected from illegal search and seizure, and more. If you have any questions about your rights, our experienced attorneys at the office of Groth & Associates are here to help. Our job is to protect your rights throughout the criminal process.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
TYPES OF CRIMINAL CASES WE WORK ON
Our lawyers have experience working on a wide range of criminal cases, including both misdemeanor and felony cases, white-collar and violent crimes cases, and traffic cases. We are confident in our ability to represent you, regardless of how complex your case is. Common criminal cases that we work on include:
- Murder, manslaughter, and homicide defense;
- Assault and battery defense;
- Theft cases;
- Guns charges and weapons offenses;
- Drug crimes, including possession, distribution, and manufacturing charges;
- Sex crimes;
- Sexual assault;
- Domestic violence criminal cases;
- License suspensions;
- Driving under the influence (DUI) charges;
- Traffic violations; and
If you have been charged with a crime and aren’t sure what your rights or options are but know that you need legal defense, call our lawyers today to learn how we can help.
CONTACT GROTH & ASSOCIATES TODAYRequest a free consultation
HOW OUR ROSSFORD CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS CAN HELP YOU
The job of our Rossford criminal defense lawyer is to provide you with a sound defense to the charges being filed against you and protect your interests to the extent possible. Ways that our Rossford criminal defense attorney can serve you include:
- Conducting a private investigation into the details of your case. One of the key things that our lawyers can do for you is to conduct a private investigation into the details of your case. This investigation may involve hiring forensic experts and other professionals, talking to witnesses, reviewing police reports, and more.
- Reviewing the prosecution’s evidence against you. In order for the prosecution to secure a conviction against you, they must be able to prove your guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. To do this, they’ll need compelling evidence. Our legal team will review the prosecution’s evidence against you and find ways to poke holes in their legal arguments.
- Advising you of your options. It’s our job to make sure that you understand all of the options ahead of you, including defending yourself against charges or entering a plea agreement.
- Defending yourself against charges. If you are innocent, pleading innocent and defending yourself against charges may be the most effective strategy. If it is, our lawyers will be responsible for building and presenting your case.
- Entering a plea bargain. In some cases, entering a plea bargain is a better option for those facing criminal charges. In a plea bargain, a defendant pleads guilty in exchange for a concession from the prosecution, such as a reduced charge or sentencing recommendations.
- Protecting your rights every step of the way. We will make sure that your rights as a defendant in the criminal system are protected. If the prosecution violates those rights—such as by submitting evidence that was illegally obtained, for example—we’ll be there to advocate for you.
Words from our clients
Our experience with Attorney Stevin Groth was nothing short of life changing.
When we first contacted Mr. Groth, he gave us his cell phone number and we were able to directly contact him day or night. His knowledge of the Ohio judicial system was astounding. He handled all aspects of our case himself, never once handing off our case to jr. associates. Stevin had positive relationships with all the judges, district attorneys and court personal that we came in contact with. Stevin’s persuasive arguments on our son’s behalf cleared him of all charges. Because of Stevin’s abilities, our son is able to move forward with his life without the stigma of a criminal record. We could not recommend Stevin Groth more highly.
ALFRED & JENNIFER
Dan is an amazing attorney. He had my divorce finalized in a short period of time. A lot quicker than I thought it was going to be and for that I’m thankful! Dan knew exactly what he was talking about. Any questions I had Dan, and his assistant, Michelle was glad to answer. The outcome of my divorce was exactly what I was hoping for.
Allison Lawrence is the best lawyer I have hired.she was attentive when I presented my case to her & knew exactly how to handle it.very professional person when it comes to her job,also a humanitarian.Allison has given me great advice in a free consultation,as well as stood by side in court with chargers pending,of course she got the charges dismissed!!Great attorney,very dependable.in need of a lawyer,I highly recommend Allison Lawrence.
WHY YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY
Working with a criminal defense attorney is a very personal choice, but it may be one of the most significant choices that you ever make. When you are facing criminal charges, there is a lot on the line, including your reputation, your future opportunities, your ability to maintain custody of your children if you’re a parent, your financial wellbeing, and your freedom. By working with an attorney, you may significantly improve the chances of your case being resolved in your favor or avoiding the most severe sentencing.
CALL OUR ROSSFORD CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS TODAY
At the office of Groth & Associates, we know what you’re going through. We strongly believe that regardless of the crime, all criminal defendants deserve the representation of a highly qualified and skilled attorney. If you have been charged with a crime, you can count on our Rossford criminal defense lawyer to fight for you. To learn more about your options and how to schedule your initial consultation, please call our law firm directly today or send us a message at your convenience. We are here for you.