PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN CELINA
WRONGFULLY INJURED IN CELINA? WE CAN HELP YOU.
Celina’s population continues to grow, and the number of accidents in the city has grown with it. Any day of the week someone could get hurt backing out of their driveway, running into a store, or even while out walking their dog. These accidents leave victims in considerable pain and cause financial distress as accident victims struggle to pick up the pieces.
If you were hurt in an accident, give Groth & Associates a call. Our Celina, OH personal injury lawyer will happily meet with you for a consultation. The road to recovery is long, but we will be with you every step of the way.
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
WERE YOU HURT IN AN ACCIDENT?
We can assist anyone who is seeking compensation for injuries suffered in any of the following accidents:
- Car accident. Every year, Ohio sees around 19,000 injuries in car crashes. You could be hurt on the highway, in a parking lot, or on a side street.
- Trucking accident. Large commercial trucks cause devastating injuries when they crash. Causes include driver fatigue or impairment, as well as distraction.
- Motorcycle accident. Motorcyclists suffer serious injuries when struck by another motor vehicle or if forced from the road.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors and other medical professionals must follow the correct standard of care and use the skill we expect of professionals. Unfortunately, many patients are injured by diagnostic errors, early discharge, medication errors, and medical negligence.
- Workplace accident. Thousands of people are injured at work, and they can receive workers’ compensation benefits regardless of fault.
- Dog bite attack. Dogs can cause fractures, lacerations, nerve damage, and infections. Fortunately, Ohio lets victims sue dog owners.
- Wrongful death. We can sue for compensation if you lost a loved one in an accident.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
CONTACT GROTH & ASSOCIATES TODAYREQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
COMPENSATION FOR SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURIES
There are many types of personal injury claims. But most of them involve bodily severe injuries, such as:
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Nerve damage
We seek money damages to cover the cost of your medical care, such as surgery, rehab, doctor visits, diagnostic tests, and prescriptions. If you have permanent disabilities, we can also seek money for necessary future medical care.
Other damages cover lost income, loss of earning capacity, and property damage. You should also receive money for the pain, suffering, and inconvenience you experience. Someone with a broken hip, for example, might struggle to sleep and suffer from depression.
If the defendant acted intentionally or recklessly, we might also seek punitive damages. These damages punish the defendant with the hopes of deterring others. For example, a drunk driver who hit you might need to pay punitive damages.
Words from our clients
Stevin is by far the best Lawyer that I have encountered. He is professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I have lived out of the country for the past 5 years and anytime I needed legal assistance he has always been there for me as if I was next door. I would strongly recommend Stevin Groth no matter what the circumstances are. His dedication and attention to detail is what’s appreciated the most. Thanks for all that you have done and you will continue to do for me.
Stevin was very professional and got me the best possible outcome for my case. I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great quality lawyer.
I had the pleasure of working with Stevin Groth on a case. He went above and beyond what I expected. I expected the worst and he fought for me way better than anyone would have. Will use again if needed. Cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.
CALL OUR CELINA, OH PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS
We can review your different legal options in a consultation. Now is the time to pick up the phone and call. Ohio law sets stringent deadlines for protecting your rights, and you don’t want to go over these deadlines.
If you hire us, we can investigate your accident, negotiate a settlement, and even file a lawsuit.Contact us today to learn more.