Accident victims and their families deserve quality legal representation to help them secure compensation following an accident. At Groth & Associates, we have decades of experience doing just that. Our legal team has tackled some of the most complicated personal injury cases in Oak Harbor and surrounding areas. We know how to work up a case so that liability is clear and your right to compensation is undeniable. If you want to learn more, give us a call. One of our Oak Harbor personal injury lawyers can review your case for a free evaluation.
Personal Injury is a Broad Field
Our team has helped people injured in a wide variety of accidents. Some of these accidents injure dozens of people at once and make the evening news. Others might only shake up a lone individual, who nonetheless begins to feel intense pain in the following days.
Give us a call if you or a loved one has been hurt in any of the following:
- Car crashes. Each year, hundreds of Ohio residents are hurt in car accidents. Although Ohio requires that motorists carry insurance, making an insurance claim is full of frustrations.
- Truck accidents. Commercial vehicles like semi-trucks can cause devastating injuries when they crash into cars on the highway. Many truck accidents are fatal. These are complicated accidents because many different parties could be to blame.
- Motorcycle accidents. Riding a motorcycle is a fun hobby, but getting into a crash can lead to disabilities. Many motorcyclists are struck by negligent motorists who do not want to share the road.
- Workplace injuries. Thousands of Ohio workers suffer an injury on the job. You can qualify for workers’ compensation benefits in many cases, and possibly even sue the third party. Meet with an attorney to review your options.
- Dog attacks. Ohio makes dog owners liable when their animals bite someone. Bite victims can suffer serious injuries, including infection or rabies.
- Medical errors. Medical mistakes harm thousands of people each year. Medical malpractice is a leading cause of death and can take many forms, such as missed diagnosis, surgical error, or premature discharge from the hospital.
- Wrongful death. You might have a lawsuit if a loved one died in an accident. Although no amount of compensation cannot replace your loved one, it might provide a measure of accountability.
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
Common Personal Injuries
Our clients usually suffer serious bodily injuries. They end up in the hospital needing medical imaging to diagnose them or surgery for treatment. These injuries make it very hard to return to a normal life.
Our Oak Harbor personal injury lawyers can assist anyone suffering from:
- Head injuries
- Brain injuries
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Sprains or strains
- Organ injuries
- Cuts or abrasions
- Spinal cord injuries
Never assume you are not injured, even if you feel “okay” immediately after an accident. Some injuries could take a few days to fully manifest. Whenever you feel pain, head to the hospital for a professional diagnosis.
You Deserve Meaningful Compensation
As part of a claim, we seek money to make up for the accident. Many of our clients have major bills, and we help them get the money they deserve. We can seek compensation for:
- Medical care
- Prescription drugs
- Lost income
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Property damage
In certain accidents, we might also seek punitive damages when the defendant intentionally injured us. For example, a motorist might have struck you intentionally in the parking lot, or a property owner could have attacked you. Ohio allows us to seek punitive damages to punish defendants for terrible conduct like this.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
Words from our clients
Stevin is by far the best Lawyer that I have encountered. He is professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I have lived out of the country for the past 5 years and anytime I needed legal assistance he has always been there for me as if I was next door. I would strongly recommend Stevin Groth no matter what the circumstances are. His dedication and attention to detail is what’s appreciated the most. Thanks for all that you have done and you will continue to do for me.
Stevin was very professional and got me the best possible outcome for my case. I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great quality lawyer.
I had the pleasure of working with Stevin Groth on a case. He went above and beyond what I expected. I expected the worst and he fought for me way better than anyone would have. Will use again if needed. Cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.
Deadlines for Oak Harbor Personal Injuries
The state gives victims a short amount of time to sue for their personal injuries. Generally, you have two years from the day of the accident. Some people might have more time but never count on getting an extension of the deadline.
This deadline is strict. If you are late, even a day late, you lose the ability to file a lawsuit against the defendant. You probably will not receive the compensation you deserve and might even go home empty-handed. Helpfully, we can review your case and get it filed promptly.
You Can Afford Our Oak Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer
We represent our clients on contingency. Unless we win your case, you won’t owe us anything. If this sounds too good to be true, it’s not. Just give Groth & Associates a call today or click here to find out more about how we can help your case.