PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN SANDUSKY
WRONGFULLY INJURED IN SANDUSKY? WE CAN HELP YOU.
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident, you need professional legal help.Groth & Associates is a leading Ohio law firm dedicated to victims’ rights. Our legal team can investigate an accident and gather evidence to show who was at fault for your injuries. We can also negotiate with insurance companies to secure favorable compensation that allows you to move forward positively with your life.
Call Groth Law today. Our Sandusky personal injury lawyers are ready to help you in any way we can.
YOUR WELL-BEING IS OUR MAIN CONCERN
Our Sandusky personal injury lawyers have handled many personal injury cases. We promise to:
- Treat you fairly throughout the entire process
- Communicate regularly so that you always know what is happening
- Dedicate ourselves fully to your case so you don’t get lost in the shuffle
- Negotiate the maximum compensation we can get for your case
We have brought personal injury cases in Ohio for several decades and understand the process from start to finish. Insurance companies are not thrilled to see us across from them in negotiations or in the courtroom.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Sandusky, call (419) 930-3030
OUR EXPERIENCE IS BROAD
Our experience in this field means we can help virtually anyone injured in a Sandusky accident. Some focus areas include:
- Trucking accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries and workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
Our experience includes helping those who have suffered life-changing injuries, as well as multiple victims suing the same defendant for a mass injury event, like a multi-car pileup on the highway. Contact us today to inquire whether we can help.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (419) 930-3030
COMPENSATION FOR PERSONAL INJURIES
Car accidents and other incidents cost a lot of money. An injured victim should immediately get medical treatment so they can improve their odds of recovery. However, this treatment is expensive, and few people can shoulder the large financial costs. If you need surgery and rehab, for example, you are facing six-figure medical bills. In addition, you probably can’t return to work as you struggle to rehab an injury.
At Groth Law, we seek the maximum compensation, including:
- Reimbursement of medical expenses, such as transportation costs, surgical care, hospital stays, doctor visits, testing, prescription drugs, and physical therapy or rehabilitation.
- Future medical care, if necessary, to treat permanent injuries.
- Lost income, if you couldn’t get back to work following an accident.
- Loss of earning capacity, if you cannot return to your job but must take a lower-paying gig.
- Compensation for pain, suffering, emotional distress, and other intangible losses.
- Property damage is like damage to your car involved in a wreck.
In some cases, Ohio law lets us seek punitive damages when the defendant acted intentionally or otherwise egregiously. For example, a person who drives on the sidewalk is deliberately endangering people. If they struck someone, they should pay punitive damages to their victims.
CALL A SANDUSKY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER TODAY
Groth & Associates is a leader in personal injury cases in Ohio. We can quickly begin representing you if you reach out to us today. Learn more about the services we provide in a free, no-risk consultation.