Our clients in Gibsonburg come to us after suffering serious injuries in accidents that are not their fault. They are afraid they can’t pay for their medical care or even cover their monthly expenses, and they don’t know what they should do.
We can help. At Groth & Associates, our team of Gibsonburg personal injury lawyers will do everything in our power to obtain fair compensation for your injuries. We are experienced negotiators who have settled many cases for six- or seven figures, and we aren’t afraid to sue in court if necessary to seek justice from those who harmed you. Call us today to schedule a meeting.
We Have Broad Personal Injury Experience
We can jump in and help anyone hurt in one of the following accidents:
- Car wrecks
- Trucking accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Dog bites
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
The primary issue in each case is fault—who is to blame for the accident? In a car crash, for example, another driver is usually to blame because he drove negligently. But the fault is disputed in many crashes. Do not be surprised if you are blamed for your injuries.
We can fully investigate the accident to determine the fault. This investigation can include inspecting the vehicles involved, interviewing witnesses, and even visiting the accident scene. Contact us today.
For a free legal consultation with a Personal Injury lawyer serving Gibsonburg, call (419) 930-3030
Personal Injuries are Painful & Expensive
Accidents can easily injure a person, sending them to the hospital and even the operating room. Many of our clients suffer with:
- Head injuries: concussions, traumatic brain injuries, brain contusions, and intracranial hemorrhage.
- Neck injuries: cervical fracture, whiplash, compressed nerves.
- Back injuries: herniated discs, sprains, rib fractures, pinched nerves, and spinal column injuries.
- Soft tissue injuries: sprains, strains, contusions.
- Skin injuries: second and third-degree burns, lacerations, abrasions, and road rash.
- Catastrophic injuries: amputation, severe TBIs, crush injuries, paralysis, and other disabling injuries.
- Psychological injuries: post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
Anyone hurt in a crash should go to the hospital promptly. Your doctor will recommend a course of treatment, which you should follow closely to speed up the healing process.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (419) 930-3030
We Will Seek Fair Compensation
After an accident, you probably have major expenses. These could lead to financial ruin unfairly, since you are not to blame for what happened.
We seek compensation to cover our clients’ losses:
- Medical care. You might need diagnostic tests, doctor visits, specialist visits, surgery, prescription medication, and rehabilitation.
- Lost income. Anyone who can’t work due to their injuries should seek compensation to cover their loss of income. Even self-employed people should not have to suffer reduced income after an accident.
- Property damage. Your property might have been damaged, such as your car in a crash or even your pet. You should be compensated to replace or repair damaged property.
- Pain and suffering. These and other intangible losses warrant compensation in Ohio. Although subjective, we use our experience to determine a fair amount.
- Loss of consortium. Your spouse might have a claim for negative changes to your marital relationship, such as a loss of companionship, intimacy, or care. A catastrophic injury can completely upend a marriage.
A common question is, “How much compensation can I receive?” The answer will depend on the facts of your case. If you are partially to blame for the accident, you’ll receive less than if you were blameless. Other factors include whether we can seek punitive damages as punishment for actions committed with malice.
Our Services Are Affordable
- Investigate your claim
- Interview witnesses
- Document your medical condition and financial expenses
- Analyze relevant insurance policies and the law of personal injury
- Submit paperwork to insurers and meet deadlines
- Negotiate a settlement
- Attend mediation and help work toward a settlement with the help of a mediator
- File a lawsuit if settlement discussions break down
While you focus on getting better, we’ll handle the legal work. And we won’t charge anything upfront for it. Based on our contingency fee agreements, you won’t pay a dime unless we win your case. It is that simple.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Us to Speak with a Gibsonburg Personal Injury Lawyer
Accidents are difficult to come back from. But with the right legal team in your corner, you can hold the defendant responsible for hurting you. If you have questions, or if you’d like a free case analysis, contact Groth & Associates today. We have decades of combined experience helping people in Gibsonburg just like you get what you deserve.