PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN MICHIGAN
WRONGFULLY INJURED IN MICHIGAN? WE CAN HELP YOU.
Accidents happen in the blink of an eye, but the effects can last for years, possibly forever. Following a crash, most accident victims start incurring massive medical bills to treat their injuries when, at the same moment, they are in too much pain to return to work. Any accident can cause intense financial distress for victims and their families.
Helpfully, Michigan law allows many victims to seek compensation in a personal injury claim. The process isn’t easy, and a seasoned legal advocate is a big benefit. If you were hurt in an accident, reach out to a personal injury lawyer in Michigan at Groth & Associates
If you are seeking legal guidance Groth & Associates has the experience you need.
Fill out the form and we will have a member of our firm contact you as soon as possible.
WE HANDLE ALL SORTS OF PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
Our legal team can assist anyone injured in one of the following accidents:
Our attorneys stay on the cutting edge of the field and have helped many people negotiate a favorable settlement to cover their losses. If you were hurt, speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
OTHER PRACTICE AREA CASES
CONTACT GROTH & ASSOCIATES TODAYREQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
COMMON PERSONAL INJURIES
Any accident can cause injury to a person’s body and emotions. Many factors will go into determining the severity of your injuries, including your age, health, and any pre-existing conditions. Our attorneys have helped people suffering from:
- Burns—first, second, or third-degree burns often require skin grafts and reconstructive surgery.
- Neck injuries—whiplash, pinched nerves, and fractures.
- Head injuries—concussions, intracranial hemorrhage, skull fracture, and severe traumatic brain injuries.
- Back injuries—sprains, strains, herniated discs, and pinched nerves.
- Spinal injuries—spinal fracture, spinal cord injury, or paralysis.
- Internal injuries—collapsed lung, organ damage, or heart contusion.
Accidents also cause emotional distress which can show up as depression, anxiety, irritability, anger, or post-traumatic stress disorder. The recovery process is grueling, and many accident victims are rehabbing their injuries a year or more later.
Words from our clients
Stevin is by far the best Lawyer that I have encountered. He is professional, knowledgeable, and very patient. I have lived out of the country for the past 5 years and anytime I needed legal assistance he has always been there for me as if I was next door. I would strongly recommend Stevin Groth no matter what the circumstances are. His dedication and attention to detail is what’s appreciated the most. Thanks for all that you have done and you will continue to do for me.
Stevin was very professional and got me the best possible outcome for my case. I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great quality lawyer.
I had the pleasure of working with Stevin Groth on a case. He went above and beyond what I expected. I expected the worst and he fought for me way better than anyone would have. Will use again if needed. Cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.
OUR CLIENTS SHOULD RECEIVE FAIR COMPENSATION
- Medical care. Medical expenses are often considerable and include any money spent on ambulances, hospital visits, doctor visits, surgery, rehabilitation, prescription drugs, or other medical care. If you have suffered a permanent disability, you might seek future medical expenses.
- Lost income or lost wages. Accidents prevent many clients from returning to work. They should receive compensation to make up for this lost income and, if they suffered a permanent injury, receive money for loss of earning capacity.
- Property damage. Your vehicle might be damaged in an accident. Other property includes an iPhone or even your pet.
- Pain and suffering. Bodily injuries cause intense pain. Discomfort remains even if you are taking painkillers, and accident victims should receive compensation for their suffering.
If you were injured negligently, then you should seek compensation for the full assortment of damages suffered. We regularly seek damages for:
If you were injured wrongfully in Michigan, contact our law firm today to schedule a time to meet. We can review your case and determine whether you have a strong claim for compensation.
VICTIMS FACE MANY HURDLES ON THEIR WAY TO JUSTICE
Receiving a settlement is not as simple as filling out a few forms and waiting to receive a check. For example, some accident victims need to establish fault before they can receive compensation. Essentially, this means the person or entity is responsible for the accident which injured you. Although Michigan requires no-fault car insurance, even car accident victims might sue for compensation, in which case they need to establish fault.
Michigan also recognizes comparative fault. Under this rule, a victim’s compensation will be reduced by their proportion of fault. As an example, a victim who is 40% at fault will only receive 60% of the compensation they otherwise would. If they are more at fault than all defendants, they are prohibited from receiving non-economic damages for things like pain and suffering.
An experienced attorney can help. At Groth & Associates, we understand how to collect and preserve evidence of an accident. We can interview witnesses or work with reconstruction experts to help visualize how you were hurt. We will identify whether the defendant failed to use reasonable care and present a compelling argument to the insurance company explaining why you deserve compensation for your injuries.
CONTACT A MICHIGAN PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY TODAY
Legal help is only a phone call away. Groth & Associates represents personal injury victims on contingency fee agreements, so our services are available even if you have no money to pay us upfront. Please call to schedule a time to meet.